Parker Carl Arrington was born 4/21/2008 at 12:25 pm (yes Arrington family this was the PERFECT pregnancy/birth). He weighed in at 9 pounds 15 ounces and was 22 inch long. With the divine power of drugs, the birthing went very smooth. Marie was able to watch the baby being born by placing a mirror just behind the doctor. This really encouraged her to push and keep working.
After the doctor and nurses looked him over and cleaned him up, Marie got to hold him for the first time.
This is me and Marie after the birth.
Thanks for all the visitors who came to the hospital. Here are a few:
This is Marie's dad David Fales
--mom and dad Arrington, I did not get any pics with you and Parker, can you e-mail me some, thanks--
This is Melissa, Marie's niece and soon-to-be baby sitter (we talked rates at the hospital).
This is my brother Jayson, his wife Megan, and son Dawson (he just turned one year old on the 20th, right before Parker was born) --Jayson looks a little hungry, baby hungry--
This is Matt, Marie's brother. Another babysitter, but he works for free.
WARNING:Stop here if you are weak in the stomach, can't handle a little (or in this case a lot) of blood, are grossed out by the way God has made prenatal life thrive, or if you are Matt, Andrew, or Kat.
BEHOLD, THE PLACENTA!!!!!!!!
Well thanks again for all those who have helped us and visited us and who will visit us or will help us, or who just wants a thanks from us.
Scott
p.s. Marie will probably post something later with a little more emotion attached.
7 comments:
Dad and I feel very blessed to have yet another very handsom grandson. Parker is blessed to have such great parents. We look forward to watching him grow and learn (that happens fast, so enjoy every minute). We love you all very much.
Mom and Dad Arrington
Liz is going to throw up when she sees the placenta picture, but I think it's hilarious that you posted it!
Congratulations you new parents!!! Parker is just so handsome. I am so happy for you guys!
Okay, that picture of the placenta was REALLY gross! But congratulations! You are parents! Parker is very handsome! I can't wait until we come out to Boise again to see him and the both of you! Good luck these next couple weeks:).
I just wanted to offer my congratulations for your beautiful baby boy!
Hi! Look what I found : ) I was wondering if you two had a blog, and I was not prepared for Scott's pictures. Thanks Scottie - Geez! Big Congrats to you two!
Awesome! I love it! Unfortunately, I only got to see 2 out of 3 of ours since Abby was a C-section:(
Post a Comment