oh my goodness!!!!! my new little nephew is so handom and precious and just oh my goodness, i can't WAIT till i get to hold him! he is turly so beuatiufl, just like his parents! congratulations again! i love you :)
the Fales gene is very strong in Parker, it wasn't until I looked at the third picture down that I could see some of Scott in him. It is fun to see him change, I wish I could see him each day. Love Mom arrington
3 comments:
oh my goodness!!!!! my new little nephew is so handom and precious and just oh my goodness, i can't WAIT till i get to hold him! he is turly so beuatiufl, just like his parents! congratulations again! i love you :)
p.s. that last comment from "(pipes)" was from me haha
love, angela
the Fales gene is very strong in Parker, it wasn't until I looked at the third picture down that I could see some of Scott in him. It is fun to see him change, I wish I could see him each day.
Love
Mom arrington
Post a Comment