Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

April 30, 2008

Parker

Scotty said I would soon write a more "emotional" post . . . well, I can't exactly put into words how I feel about my son so I don't know how much emotion I will be able to convey. It's a feeling that is so beautiful and brings a fulfillment that I've never felt before. I've held a lot of babies before but it is nothing compared to holding my own child. Little Parker is the most precious and amazing child I have ever met and I love him more than I can say. He is now 9 days old and if you are wondering why I haven't written anything until now about this most momentous miracle of my life, it's because every time I have sat down at the computer, I have said to myself -- I'd rather be holding him right now -- then I would go pick him up and cuddle with him till he woke up. Ever since he was born, this has become my new favorite thing to do! I figure he will not be a newborn forever, but unless Google goes out of business, my blog will always be here - although I do apologize to those of you who have been anxious to hear the news.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations! He is stinkin' adorable! so cute! im so glad everything went well and that baby and mommy are doing so well.
ps. im happy you guys have a blog too :)
-ryan, kristina & kaitlyn clark

Rebekah said...

Marie and Scott- I am so happy for you! Why do I have to wait so long to see baby parker?? it makes me so sad! He looks SO handsome though. Another question: I read the warning, but why did I decide to look at the placenta anyways?? I loved that you shared so much on your blog because I do feel more apart now. Love you and your little family!
love, rebekah