March 31, 2008
Scotty and I bought and brought home some new furniture during Spring Break and were setting it up until about 10:30pm Monday night. We were SO hungry when we finished that we did what any young couple would do - we made a late night run to IHOP, just like in the good old days (since after the baby is born we won't be able to just up and go to dinner at any hour of the night!). I was going to bring my camera since I knew it would probably be our last such outing but decided to go on Scotty's terms this time (meaning no pics!). It was so delicious - we had all the best stuff . . . crepes, hasbrowns, eggs, harvest grain and nut pancakes, and Scotty had some meat of course - YUM!
April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I totally understand, we went to Wendy's the other night at 12 (after filing our taxes) :) It's so weird to not be able to do that anymore. IHOP sounds SO good by the way! Maybe we'll have to go get breakfast right now . . .
Post a Comment