Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

July 21, 2008

SMILES

Parker is 3 months old today . . . I couldn't have imagined how incredibly wonderful and beautiful these three months would be. All the joy I had hoped for in having a child, I feel in my son. And the joy is so much greater now that he is real and not just in my imagination! I can't even express how much I love him. Here are some pics of his beautiful, engaging, handsome, warm, loving smile.























p.s. FYI: I haven't posted in a while because we've been busy with Parker's baby blessing (more on that later) and moving into a bigger apartment . . . 2 bed/2 bath . . . so much more space!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

SO cute! I love all the faces . . . it's so fun that he's so smiley! I miss you guys!

Rebekah said...

i love these pictures, it reminds me of a photo booth...so cute!

Sensational Six said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. He is way too cute and a very smiley baby... that's always good. I must say he is the cutest nephew who's 3 months old.

Shelley said...

Those are such cute pictures of Parker! I love baby smiles. What a sweet little boy.