Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

June 28, 2008

Cruz & Parker



You may recall an earlier post which contained the first pics of Parker with his cousin, Cruz . . .


Here are some more recent ones:

Cruz: "Who are you?"


Parker: "Hello, I'm your cousin!"


Cruz: "Oh . . . in that case I will give you a kiss!"


Kat: "Cruz, remember Gentle Ben."


Parker: "Don't hit me!"


Parker: "Well, I guess if you let me suck on your arm."


Kat: "Don't worry, Parker. Cruz isn't sad, he's just trying to crawl."


Cruz: "Just one more scootch and I'm there!"


best friends :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

these pictures are so cute and that captions made me laugh...I cant wait for this weekend to meet your son..love you! love, rebekah

Shelley said...

I love the captions!

Lizzy said...

I love the little storyline! Those boys are so cute and huge!