Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

January 13, 2009

Parker is the sweetest boy . . .

Can I just say how much I love my little son - I really can't describe it besides that everytime I see him I feel this surge of happiness go through me. Sometimes it's not that delighted type of happiness, sometimes it's the tender kind . . . that's usually when he's crying or has just fallen asleep in my arms. But I always feel happy. There is nothing like it ~



3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yay for more pictures of Parker! He is so cute, and really is so sweet! I'm so glad he makes you so happy. I loved the time I got to spend with him when we were there! Miss you guys and love you!

Rebekah said...

your little boy is so cute, and he is so good tempered...i love his little smile!
love, Rebekah

Nick and Angie F. said...

Hi it's Angie Fugal from church. Marie, you have such a sparkle about you and your baby is so cute. I bet you're an awesome mom! Later gator!