Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

November 11, 2008

Recent pics . . .

Once I get my life in order (in balance!) I will hopefully post more regularly, but for now, here are a few recent pics of us (mostly Parker).
wearing his daddy's baby pajamas . . .
eating cereal (he loves grabbing the bowl) . . .
he loves eating!
he also loves his bath . . .
he mostly loves his daddy! (and mommy)

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Its about time! its not fair for us that don't live close to not be able to see what our little nephew looks like as he grows! ...and he is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see him during Christmas.
Love You!
Rebekah

Lizzy said...

Thanks so much for posting these Marie! He is adorable! I can't wait to hold the little sweetie!

Shelley said...

Parker is so cute! It's been awhile since you have posted anything. It's nice to have you back!

Sensational Six said...

WOW! He is getting so big! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him. I love the way he's looking at his food bowl, Beck did the same thing.

Ashley said...

It's about darn time!! Apparently it takes threats to get you blogging. Haha. I just love that boy of yours!
xoxo

C & K said...

You look great Marie! What a cute family you have. :)