Marie is doing a great job at mothering him, and she loves it. She really has a niche for being a mother (as I'm sure most mothers do, I just think she is better). Following are some pictures of him:
I really like this picture. I had to put his hands in this position, but the picture turned out good. The things parents do to show off their children!
This is a picture we took during our mother's day at Marie's mom's house.
Last year for mothers day, Marie's family made dinner for Kristine. They had frozen taquitos, frozen burritos, and other frozen delights. I thought that was not up to the level of respect that a mother deserved, so I made dinner for the moms in the Fales family this year. I made Pasta Milano (from Macaroni Grill), asparagus with lemon butter and parmesan cheese, a fresh herb with lemon plus salt and pepper in oil for sour dough bread (if you've eaten at Carabba's Italian Grill, it is their starter for bread), and a fresh fruit salad. For dessert I dipped strawberries in dark, milk, or white chocolate and added different things on them to decorate them. They were a big hit!
Well, I have finished another semester and O-Chem is done!!!! I have not gotten my grade yet but I think I passed it. I did very good in the rest of my classes. In one of the classes I got a 99% as my final grade (198 points out of 200). this is the best final grade I have ever gotten in a class. I start summer school Monday (5/19), I am taking Health Law & Ethics. It is a 3 week course so it will be intense for the next 3 weeks.
2 comments:
My only question about the strawberries dipped in chocalate is did my mom (Kristine) eat any (and did Matt partake)??? Also, I want to be one of your sous chefs, too! Where do I sign up?
Scott, I can't even believe that dinner! Pasta Milano is my favorite meal in the world by the way. I'm really glad you took the reins and made sure to have a proper celebration. I don't know what's up with everyone sometimes . . . frozen food?! I didn't know it was that bad. I just pictured charred hamburgers.
Post a Comment