Scotty, Marie & Parker

Scotty, Marie & Parker

March 20, 2008

My last vacation as a free man


Well this week is spring break and I am going to try to enjoy it as much as I can. Within the next month or so we should have your baby. Her a picture of Marie and he belly (I can not figure out how to post these pictures).
School is going mostly good for me. I still struggle with organic chemistry, but the rest of my classes are going well (all A's). I did get above the classes 57% average on the last o-chem test (62%) so that is good
Marie just had her last piano concert for her students. She has a couple more lessons the week then she'll officially be on maternity leave.
Well that is all with us next post should be a picture of the baby.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

It was so good to see you guys over break, and I can't wait to go back to flatbread. The pizza of my dreams! Marie, you sure look hot, and I can't wait to see the little guy! I wish I was going to be there when he comes.

Rebekah said...

Marie- I am so glad that you finally shared your "secret" blog to the rest of us bloggers! I can't believe you could have your baby next week.. I am so excited for you! love you!
Rebekah

Spectacular Six said...

I noticed you've narrowed down the top baby names. I love them all! (Even Lenny, although shouldn't it be Leonard?) ;) Do you have middle name(s) picked out too? Oh, I hope this baby hurries up! I keep thinking of you and praying for a speedy and healthy arrival!